- Avalon Library Events
- Turn in Old or Unused Drugs - September 12th
- Avalon Police Reports - 8/22 thru 8/30
- DUI Task Force
- Inside Out (sermon)
- Bayne Library Events - 9/2 thru 9/30
- Home Fire Campaign Comes to Bellevue
- Northgate School District News
- Avonworth School Dristrict News
- YMCA - Y-Hops - Oct 4th
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior
- Bellevue Police Reports - 7/23 thru 8/7
- Bellevue Celebrates National Night Out
- NHCO Upcomming Events
- Knit One Tour Two - NHCO Fundraiser
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership Events and News
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Louche
Thelma R. fitzgerald, formerly of Sewickley and Bellevue
Angela "Tootsie" Myers, formerly of Pittsburgh
Thaddeus Polak, Bellevue
Robert P. Ravenstahl, Sr., Pittsburgh
The West Hills DUI Task Force
will be conducting enforcement operations during the weekend of 09-04-15 through 09-06-15. These operations will be in the form of Sobriety Checkpoints and/or roving DUI patrols.
Officers from Avalon Borough, Bellevue Borough, Carnegie Borough, Coraopolis Borough, Crescent Township, Edgeworth Borough, Findlay Township, Kennedy Township, Leetsdale Borough, Moon Township, North Fayette Township, Ohio Township, Robinson Township, Sewickley Borough and Stowe Township will be taking part in these operations.
Home Fire Campaign
Click Here for More Information
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Avonworth School District
School Board Notes -Regular Meeting August 10th
8th Annual Ohio Twp 5K Run Walk
Avonworth Hires High School Principal
Keera Dwulit appointe Middle/High School Asst. Principal
Words of Faith:
Sermon by Rev Catherine Purves
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.