NOW HIRING ALL POSITIONS
at our NEW EAT 'N PARK RESTAURANT
October 18 - 31 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Seubert and Associates Building,
1010 Ohio River Blvd. Pittsburgh, PA 15202
FT/PT w/flexible scheduling
Excellent benefits options
Create a Smile Today!
Avonworth - 35, South Allegheny - 6
OLSH - 60, Shenango 24
Northgate - 28, Summit -14
Click Here for Game Summaries
- Latest News
- LIHEAP Opens November 1st
- Bellevue Police Reports - 10/12 thru 10/20
- Ohio Twp Police Report 10/21 Thru 10/26
- T&M Harware Owner Elected to National Board
- Notes of the True Church (sermon)
- Avalon Library Events - 10/26 thru 11/5
- Northgate School District News
- Susan Matthews Art Exhibit at the Hermann
- Avalon Police Reports - 10/7 thru 10/19
- Bellevue Police Holds Crime Prevention Meeting
- Avonworth School District News
- NHCO - Mission Mall
- Eat'NPark to Close Old Restaurant and Open New One
- NHCO - October and November Events
- Bayne Library Events - 9/28 thru 10/29
- Veterans of Camp LeJuene - Benefits
- Avalon Police Reports - 8/25 thru 9/7
- Pittsburgh - The Port to the West - New Exhibit at the Hermann Museum
- Cyclops Cafe in Bellevue
- Neville Island Community Advisory Panel
- Ben Avon Area Historical Association Historical Lecture 2016 Series
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership Events and News
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day-Ennui
Donna Manjack, Bellevue
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Avonworth School District
School Board Notes -Regular Meeting October 10, 2016
National Herion and Opiod Awareness Week
Mrs Frew Named Chevron/Steeler "Leaders in the Classroom" Winner
Camp Horne Road Closure
Words of Faith:
"Notes of the True Church"
Sermon by Jennifer Slavcek
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.