- Avalon Library Events - 12/12 thru 12/19
- Who are You Calling a Gentile? (sermon)
- Avalon Police Reports - 12/10/13
- Bellevue Pre-Council Meeting - Liberty in Bellevue
- Free Christmas Eve Dinner
- Bellevue Police Reports - 11/27/13
- Bellevue Christian Chruch - Branching Out Online - December 6
- Bayne Library Events - 12/16 thru 12/25
- Disperse the Gloomy Clouds of Night - (sermon)
- Free Holiday Parking In Bellevue
- Christmas Candlelight Memorial Service - December 11th
- Christmas Craft and Vendor Show - Dec 14th - Greenstone
- Northgate - Senior Citizen Luncheon, Board Minutes
- Avonworth - Transition Fair, Board Minutes
- NHCO - Vehicle Give Away - Events
- NHCO Offers Free Medicare Enrollment Counceling
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior
- North Hills Community Outreach Events
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Limner
Shirley Elizabeth (Wagner) Bracken, Avalon
Tyson Brandon Kirk, Emsworth
Raymond "Doug" Wilson, Emsworth
Free Christmas Eve Dinner
– The members of Greenstone United Methodist Church invite you to a
free dinner on Dec. 24th at 6:00 p.m. and hope you will stay for our Candlelight Christmas Eve Service at 7:30. Please call 412-761-3221 for dinner reservations. (939 California Ave., 15202)
Christmas Candlelight Memorial Service:
Grieving has no time limits and Christmas can be a difficult time of year. If your loss was recent or years ago, we invite you to attend our Christmas Candlelight Memorial Service at Greenstone United Methodist Church. The service will be on Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 7:30 p.m,; it is free and open to the public. Click Here for Flyer
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Words of Faith:
"Who are You Calling a Gentile?"
Sermon by Rev Catherine Purves
Life Changing Medicine
561 Lincoln Ave., Bellevue
Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
A. Pavlis, Concierge
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.