- There's an App for NHCO
- Duquesne Light Meters to be Swithced in Bellevue
- Avalon Police Reports - 7/16/14
- CCAC North to Host Food Truck Rally to Benefit NHCO
- Bayne Library Events - 7/23 thru 8/14
- Avalon Library Events - 7/22 thru 8/2
- Great American Yard Sale - Avalon - Sat, August 23rd
- Northgate graduate wins North Boros YMCA/ Northgate 5K
- Winners of North Suburban Chamber of Commerce Baskets
- Bellevue Police Reports - 7/17/14
- The Abundant Life (sermon)
- Bellevue National Night Out - August 5th
- Sidewalk Sale Days - Art/ Wine Crawl - 7/17 thru 7/19
- Avonworth - Community Letter from Superintendent Ralston
- NHCO - Food Truck Rally
- NHCO - Schenley Shuffle
- NHCO- Volunteer Orientation and Information Sessions
- NHCO Events
- Eagle Christians (sermon)
- Trinity Lutheran Church - "Gateway to Galilee"
- Genesis Pgh - Shop for a Cause
- "Flash Tattoo" to Benefit NHCO
- Beware of Scam in Allegheny County
- Northgate School District News - College in the High School
- Avonworth School District News - Google School
- Avalon Police Report - 6/25/14
- Bellevue Youth Needs Your Help
- Bellevue 4th of July Celebration
- No Fear (sermon)
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program Forming
- North Boroughs YMCA 5K Race - July 19th
- Northgate School Board Minutes
- Avonworth Middle School History Project Uncovers Artifact
- Principal Named at Avonworth Primary Center
- Lawrenceville and UPMC Announce 6 Year Plan
- AHN - The Air that We Breathe - a Regional Summit
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Heptangular
Marline (Frost) Ewing, formerly of Ben Avon
Sean M. Gittins, formerly of Bellevue
Margaret W. "Peggy" Moser, Avalon
Jonathan Gusew wins the 7th Annual NOBO YMCA/Northgate CC 5K Run/Walk.
Megan Wisniewski finished first in the female runners.
Pat Pacey of Avalon came in first in the 70+ age bracket.
A complete list of runners and times are available on www.smileymiles.com
The D.A. has received several phone calls from victims who were contacted by persons unknown who fraudulently identified themselves as from the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office. The scam reports that there are bench warrants out for the victim due to failure to report for jury duty and a several thousand dollar fine must be paid immediately or face possible jail.
While these incidents have only been reported in Allegheny County, they may start or have occurred in other counties….
The 7th Annual North Boroughs YMCA 5K Race and Fun Walk will take place on Saturday July 19, 2014. The 5K Walk will start at 8 AM and the 5K Run will start at 8:15 AM. The 5K Walk and Run will start and finish in front of the YMCA in Bellevue . Proceeds will benefit the Northgate Cross Country Team and the North Boroughs YMCA Annual Campaign.
Click the link below for more information and registration.
West View, PA: Brother’s Keeper, a Christian-based tattoo parlor in West View, will hold a Flash Tattoo day 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday, August 2, to benefit North Hills Community Outreach, a nonprofit organization that serves families in crisis, hardship and poverty in northern Allegheny County. Brother’s Keeper is located at 483 Perry Highway, West View.
Four tattoo artists will be on hand to do tattoos on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tattoos must be chosen from a selection of 25-30, small, pre-designed tattoos and each tattoo will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete (hence the name “flash” tattoos). Brother’s Keeper will not tattoo anything controversial or obscene. The pre-designed tattoos will be displayed on Brother’s Keeper’s website prior to the event. Shop owner Daniel Nodianos is a member of the Alliance of Christian Tattooers. The cost of each tattoo will be $50 and all proceeds go to NHCO.
“We’re excited that Brother’s Keeper has reached out to us and offered this fundraiser for NHCO,” says NHCO Development Manager Jennifer Drayton. “It is a great, unique way for people to support the organization and help families in need.”
For more information, please visit http://www.brotherskeepertattoopgh.com/ or contact Jennifer Drayton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-408-3830.
North Hills Community Outreach, an interfaith nonprofit organization, served 5,301 local families last year in crisis, hardship and poverty. NHCO offers more than 20 program ranging from emergency services to long-term solutions that help families break the cycle of poverty. For more information, please visit www.nhco.org or call 412-487-6316 option 1.
The media is invited to attend the Flash Tattoo event. Please contact Jennifer Kissel at email@example.com or 412-487-6316 opt 1 ext 3112 if you plan to attend.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Words of Faith:
"The Abundant Life"
Sermon by Michael Carlin
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.