- Avalon Police Reports - Avalon Councilman Arrested - 7/28/14
- Drug Bust in Bellevue
- Assumption Festival - 8/13 thru 8/16
- Who Will Separate Us from the Love of Christ (sermon)
- Avalon Library Events - 7/29 thru 8/9
- Grille 565 - Bellevue's Newest Restaurant
- Progress: Essential for Bellevue's Future - Grant Saylor ( LIB)
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior Schedule
- There's an App for NHCO
- Duquesne Light Meters to be Swithced in Bellevue
- Avalon Police Reports - 7/16/14
- CCAC North to Host Food Truck Rally to Benefit NHCO
- Bayne Library Events - 7/23 thru 8/14
- Great American Yard Sale - Avalon - Sat, August 23rd
- Northgate graduate wins North Boros YMCA/ Northgate 5K
- Winners of North Suburban Chamber of Commerce Baskets
- Bellevue Police Reports - 7/17/14
- The Abundant Life (sermon)
- Bellevue National Night Out - August 5th
- Sidewalk Sale Days - Art/ Wine Crawl - 7/17 thru 7/19
- Avonworth - Community Letter from Superintendent Ralston
- NHCO - Food Truck Rally
- NHCO - Schenley Shuffle
- NHCO- Volunteer Orientation and Information Sessions
- NHCO Events
- Trinity Lutheran Church - "Gateway to Galilee"
- Genesis Pgh - Shop for a Cause
- "Flash Tattoo" to Benefit NHCO
- Beware of Scam in Allegheny County
- Northgate School District News - College in the High School
- Avonworth School District News - Google School
- No Fear (sermon)
- YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program Forming
- Northgate School Board Minutes
- Avonworth Middle School History Project Uncovers Artifact
- Principal Named at Avonworth Primary Center
- Lawrenceville and UPMC Announce 6 Year Plan
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Craven
Edna K. (Haggerty) Loichinger, formerly of Ross Twp.
Lawrence F. Mavilla, Jr., formerly of Pittsburgh
Grille 565 (565 Lincoln Ave) is Bellevue's newest restaurant. Although new to Bellevue, owner Gary Cirlingione has been in the restaurant business for over 30 years. He recently ran the kitchen at Sunny Jim's in Emsworth. Gary's menu offers a variety of dishes at a variety of prices. When asked why customers should eat at 565 rather than other Bellevue restaurants, Gary said: "We offer quality food for a decent price." 565 offers daily specials, home made soup and home made sauces. Gary uses local suppliers for his food. 565 also offers catering and can accomodate receptions and events in the lower level club room. Grille 565 works closely with Room 565 Live that offers live entertainment. The restaurant is open daily from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. Telephone # 412-301-8623.
Click Here to view the menu
The D.A. has received several phone calls from victims who were contacted by persons unknown who fraudulently identified themselves as from the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office. The scam reports that there are bench warrants out for the victim due to failure to report for jury duty and a several thousand dollar fine must be paid immediately or face possible jail.
While these incidents have only been reported in Allegheny County, they may start or have occurred in other counties….
West View, PA: Brother’s Keeper, a Christian-based tattoo parlor in West View, will hold a Flash Tattoo day 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Saturday, August 2, to benefit North Hills Community Outreach, a nonprofit organization that serves families in crisis, hardship and poverty in northern Allegheny County. Brother’s Keeper is located at 483 Perry Highway, West View.
Four tattoo artists will be on hand to do tattoos on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tattoos must be chosen from a selection of 25-30, small, pre-designed tattoos and each tattoo will take approximately 20 to 30 minutes to complete (hence the name “flash” tattoos). Brother’s Keeper will not tattoo anything controversial or obscene. The pre-designed tattoos will be displayed on Brother’s Keeper’s website prior to the event. Shop owner Daniel Nodianos is a member of the Alliance of Christian Tattooers. The cost of each tattoo will be $50 and all proceeds go to NHCO.
“We’re excited that Brother’s Keeper has reached out to us and offered this fundraiser for NHCO,” says NHCO Development Manager Jennifer Drayton. “It is a great, unique way for people to support the organization and help families in need.”
For more information, please visit http://www.brotherskeepertattoopgh.com/ or contact Jennifer Drayton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-408-3830.
North Hills Community Outreach, an interfaith nonprofit organization, served 5,301 local families last year in crisis, hardship and poverty. NHCO offers more than 20 program ranging from emergency services to long-term solutions that help families break the cycle of poverty. For more information, please visit www.nhco.org or call 412-487-6316 option 1.
The media is invited to attend the Flash Tattoo event. Please contact Jennifer Kissel at email@example.com or 412-487-6316 opt 1 ext 3112 if you plan to attend.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
Words of Faith:
"Who Will Separate Us from the Love of Christ"
Sermon by Rev Catherine Purves
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.