- Avalon Police Reports - 7/24 thru 7/29
- Avalon Library Events - 7/30 thru 8/8
- DUI Task Force Schedule
- Bellevue Police Reports - 7/1 thru 7/20
- Avonworth School District News
- A Church Without Walls (sermon)
- Bayne Library Events - 7/20 thru 8/28
- Bellevue Contractor Arrested
- NHCO - August Events
- Northgate School District Taxes Mailed
- Bellevue Police Reports - 6/24 thru 6/30
- Bellevue Painter to Exhibit at the Hermann Museum
- Northgate School District News
- NHCO - Open Your Heart to a Senior
- Bellevue - Movies in the Park
- Knit One Tour Two - NHCO Fundraiser
- Pittsburgh Downtown Partnership Events and News
- New Horizons - Peer Support Center
- Are You Aware? Find Out About Crime in Your Community
- Looking for a Job?
Word of the Day--Travesty
None at this time
The West Hills DUI Task Force will be conducting enforcement operations during the weekend of 07-31-15 through 08-02-15. These operations will be in the form of Sobriety Checkpoints and/or roving DUI patrols.
Officers from Avalon Borough, Bellevue Borough, Carnegie Borough, Coraopolis Borough, Crescent Township, Edgeworth Borough, Findlay Township, Kennedy Township, Leetsdale Borough, Moon Township, North Fayette Township, Ohio Township, Robinson Township, Sewickley Borough and Stowe Township will be taking part in these operations.
The recently renovated John A Hermann Memorial Art Museum will begin to exhibit other artist's work. Beginning on July 10, 2015, local artist, Robert Huckestein, will put his paintings on exibition. His works will be shown until August 9th. Click Here for more information.
The Northgate School District Real Estate tax bills for Bellevue Borough residents have been mailed to the payers of record. All tax payers responsible for directly paying the property tax who has not received the tax bill is encouraged to call the Bellevue Tax Office at, 412-766-1885.
The school millage remains 24.7867 mils. Taxpayers can pay the Discount Tax in one payment by August 31. In person payments are accepted on Wednesdays from 9-5 at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service 401 Lincoln Ave. The office will be closed on August 12.
Looking for a Job?
- More Jobs
- More Help Finding Them
- More Choices
School Board Minutes - May 19, 2015
Post-Gazette Kelly Critic Review for "Mary Poppins"
2015 - 2016 Budget
Words of Faith:
"A Church Without Walls"
Sermon by Rev Catherine Purves
Looking for a Job?
Looking for an Employee?
Post Announcements and Best Wishes for Birthdays, Anniversaries and Special Occasions
Send to: email@example.com
Once a Marine, Always a Marine
Did you serve in the Corps?
Would you like to help other Marines?
Become a member of the:
3 Rivers Leatherneck Detachment #310
Fact..... Epilepsy affects over 3 million Americans of all ages – more than multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and Parkinson’s disease combined. Almost 500 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed every day in the United States. Epilepsy affects 50,000,000 people worldwide.